MINOR INJURIES TREATMENT
We offer a minor injuries service during surgery hours. You may find this more convenient than going to the Accident and Emergency unit at Scarborough Hospital.
We can deal with:
- Lacerations requiring sutures or steristrips
- Dislocation of fingers and toes
- Removal of foreign bodies (e.g beads in children's noses or ears or deep splinters etc)
- Repair of eyelid injuries
- Treatment of minor burns
- Removal of foreign bodies in the eye
If you need this service call and we will try to help you.